Thursday, November 10, 2011

if i'm a lying, i'm a dying...

i friggin love doing laundry. i lOVE it and i'm soOOOooo not bullshitting you! I think it's my Type A, OCD, ADHD personality... but, i'm a clean freak. I can't think if my land is not in the utmost order. This is not to be the cool housewife, win some lame award or anything, either... My theory is that my heads so full of a thousand ideas that are moving at super speed, that if my environment was in chaos... i will probably just spontaneously implode. is really more of a safety measure for myself, more than anything.

With that being said... I am also addicted to Pinterest. I love all the clever shit you find on there via some smart-want-to-be-their-new-bestie person. So when i saw this:


and I asked my self, "self... would this freak you out if I did this to your Laundry Room??" Self, replied, "I don't think so"... she's a fickle Bitch though, that Self... so you never know if she'll hold true to her claims. But, i saw an inexpensive version of these wall decals at Ikea the other week and thought... i'll give it a try!




Self stinking lOVEs them! this only strengthens my adoration for Pinterest too! Do guys make stuff based off all the cool DIY's?? I'm addicted and now my laundry area makes me even more happier! LOL

x, Heather

17 comments:

  1. What a sweet laundry room you have.I feel so guilty for my laundry room now!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to bedazzle my washer and dryer now!! I wonder if my hubs will think I have totally lost it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha!!! at first my husband was like, "Aaahhhh... hells no!"... but, then when i was done...

    he totally gave me a high-five! LOL

    whoop it up Rebecca & Laura!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinkin' that your hubby likes it because if it makes you happy, you will continue to love doing laundry, and he won't be stuck doing it. Ya think? It is cute though......

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL carol!! well, you know how the saying goes...

    a happy wife, is a happy life!

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. You like laundry? What is wrong with you?! Your machines look super cool though. Go forth and launder in style. I can send you some extra piles if you're feeling adventurous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your butterflies! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We slap travel stickers on ours all the time. Our laundry set looks like those old travel trunks! I would love to take a pic but the washer looks terrible after its fall off the moving truck the last time we moved.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look great! I love doing laundry too, and it's just not the same if someone else does it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shut up! I am doing that, like yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, you've inspired (embarrassed) me. Not by the stickers, although they are cute, but by your neat as a pin laundry room. I could use a little targeted OCD, but instead I'm just weird. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love, love, love the butterflies! How super cute. I, too, am addicted to Pinterest, alas, I haven't actually had the time to make any of the creative and beautiful things that I've pinned yet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. they are very "stinkin" cute - and I love that you have photos above your machines - also very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Missing this side of you - are you going to continue this blog?
    :-) Ter'e

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Heather, I just found your blog and you described ME in your very first paragraph! Problem is, I'm living in total chaos! Trying to get all this shit out of my house and into a flea market booth! Not easy though, like you say I feel like it's going to come crashing in on me b4 I can get it all out the door!
    Loved reading your post! I'll be back. Sheri (friend of Tere's) Oh I just read the date. Do you still update this blog?

    ReplyDelete

how fun is this chatting thing...??? UUUummm... SUPER! ;)